Medals

Medals

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Going #Back2Basics

In case you've found this blog via Twitter, you know that I'm obsessed with it. I love following new people and hearing about new things, so it should be no surprised that my next "project" came about courtesy of a tweet I read.

First, check this out: http://www.thefitbee.com/2011/11/getting-back-to-basics.html?spref=tw

Got it? The gist of this is to spend December, a month when most of us go "Well my New Years Resolution is starting soon, so I can splurge now and just change on January 1st." Well, there's no time quite like the present, so why wait till January 1st to make a change?

I've been a runner (a label I wear with pride) for what will be 3 years come January 5th. My times have improved greatly, but with all the working out I do, I really don't have the body that I should have. I work hard every day, but I sabotage myself by eating junk. It's not that I'm letting myself have a treat every now and then - I literally live on junk food.

So I'll be getting back to basics, working hard and eating right (or as right as I can). It can't be that hard, and it will be SO worth it.

Go back to basics with me. How hard could it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment